
Picture-of-the-day :
Happy 44th birthday Singapore, I really love you!
I want to thank God for bringing
peace and stability to Singapore, I want to thank God for the
prosperity in Singapore, I want to thank God that we are a
natural disaster free country, I want to thank God that we have a
good government body with no corruption, I want to thank God for
Lee Kuan Yew, I want to thank God for bringing us to where we are today and
I want to thank God for sending me to Singapore.
As much as I hate Singaporeans for their inconsiderate and unglamorous behaviour in the public, as much as I hate the fact my life sucks in Singapore, this is still where I belong, this is my home and my country. (Anyway, face it yeah. Nowhere is perfect and utopia doesn't exist.) I know I'll really miss Singapore in the future, if I am no longer living here.
♥ 8:37 PM